· Create fiber optic splice point locations/cut sheets with increased
speed, accuracy and clarity (Splice Point Creation)
· Create Separate fiber optic network splice point databases.
· Add digital
and scan image documentation for fiber and location.
· Document and track Patch Panel and other fiber optic
equipment installed for the fiber network.
· Cut Sheet cable, container, splice tray and conduit documentation.
· Sync options for automatic
Cut Sheet Updating.
· Add up to 432 fibers per splice location
· Add 6 or 12 fibers per buffer tube count (Standard fiber optic color code) (Increased Accuracy&
· Add Loop or Mid-sheath cable representation (No splice locations)(Easy
· Open, Save, Update and Import Cut Sheets (Great Archival Tool)
· All viewable fields are up-datable individually or in grouped
sequence. (Flexible Editing)
· Feed or C.O. Count can always reflect the PON, HUB or Main Network Cable count of a fiber
optic project, for every location, . (Fiber Tracking per location)
· Represent end
of fiber locations for all fibers at every location on a fiber optic route. Always know where each
fiber ends. (Archival Tool)
· Create Address
Tables that represent individual cut sheets or whole database projects (for easy adding of address info). (End
Fiber Documentation, Think FTTx applications)
· Use created Cut Sheets for verification (and splicing) of
splice points when splicing is complete. (Decrease Splicing Mistakes)
Sync created Cut Sheets as not to have to re enter information on new or
existing cut sheets.
(Easy data entry)
· Add and track Customers for each of your fiber optic networks
Cut Sheet Reporting Options, with a document sharing feature for varied and precise information.
Splitter Cut Sheet Creation Tools (Document
feed fibers for distribution of hub fibers)
· Add Splitter Cut Sheets to your main line cable cut sheet
or make a standalone splitter cut sheet. (Interconnects feed fibers with distribution
· Splitter Cut Sheets can be from 2 to 32 fibers per splitter cut sheet. (Multiple
· Save, Open, Update and Import Splitter Cut Sheets
· Splitter Cut Sheet Address Tables
· Share the Cut Sheet & Splitter Cut Sheet print out with those without the Cut Sheet Software, for reprint of
cut sheets. (Read Only Documentation)
· Always know the buffer tube & fiber color splicing layout for all your fiber optic project routes.
· The Cut Sheet Matrix makes for a good splice point troubleshooting tool when your in the field looking for a non
working fiber or damaged issue.
And these are just some of the benefits of the Cut Sheet
Matrix Software. Check out our 30 day demo to really get a feel for the program or just have us create a professionally
document fiber optic network for you.